Resolution or Intention?
January 24, 2020
The Spirit of Christmas
January 10, 2020
A Christmas Gift Spread
January 3, 2020
The Art of Procrastination and the 8 of Swords
December 27, 2019
The Archer, the Wheel and the Angel...
December 13, 2019
Woundology and Mental Health Challenges...
December 6, 2019
Transformation or a Fusion of Illusion and Reality
November 29, 2019
The Dos and Don'ts!
November 22, 2019
The Art of Saying 'No'
November 15, 2019
Justice and the Ace of Swords
November 8, 2019
Glastonbury Mystique Weekend Retreat
October 18, 2016
The Miraculous In The Ordinary (Or the story of the Ace of Coins)
December 18, 2014
10 of Wands, Liberator or Oppressor?
June 15, 2018
July 24, 2015
0. One fateful summer evening I attended psychic schooland began an epic journey in the costume of a Fool.
1 I knew the time was right for me, 'twas not a tough decisionbefore too long, my innocence gone I evolved into The Magician.
2. I soon moved on from casting spells, no demons I invoke,I stood between two pillars as the mystic female pope.
3. From there I tempted every man, clad in a floral dresswith Cupid's sweet seduction, child of Venus, The Empress.
4. The time had come to move along and formulate the law,to govern fearful subjects as the mighty Emperor.
5. To bridge the gap 'tween God and man my mantras I did chantI walked the earth, life, death, rebirth the pious Hierophant.
6. My next engagement flattered me, I'm back between the coverswith every hero's nightmare a choice between two Lovers.
7. To choose one's love and break one's heart I might be dubbed IscariotI'm glad to swap The Lovers for a victory in my Chariot.
8. I wouldn't risk contempt of court and fall foul of the lawto mess around with Justice leaves one sorry, sick and sore.
9. Like every avid Troglodyte who seeks his scholars permit.I'll hide away for months on end 'til I emerge The Hermit.
10. I wish trump X were 3 of cups with music, wine and dance,not much to say but come what may a change of circumstance.
11. The card of Strength, depicts a maid befriend a fearsome Lion,her courage and self-confidence a mix of earth and Zion
12.The next transition in my tale deludes with no disguisea man suspended upside down observes with different eyes.
13. The card of Death, to fearful men shows coffin, crypt and tombwhile those less pessimistic see a new life in the womb.
14. The card of Temperance teaches us when excessiveness aboundsin steps our guardian angel to show us middle ground.
15. When ravaged by The Devil and in need of angst confessionjust face your fears, amid the jeers cut down on the obsession.
16. When life seems at it's bleakest and you face your darkest hourno hope in sight, be brave and fight to break free from The Tower.
17. With lightening bolts from trump XVI when solace seems afarcome bathe in peaceful waters filled with hope from God's bright Star.
18. With troubles almost over and joy for everyone,come feel the warmth and happiness from rays of golden Sun.
19. The journey's nearly ended. We've come full circle, soonIllusion and uncertainty the hall marks of The Moon.
20. If you need to alter Karma, your priorities re-arrangethe card of Judgement beckons you to answer calls to change.
21. I now conclude my sojourn, I've travelled day and nightto dance above the globe of life, a crowned hermaphrodite.
The God's have truly smiled on me, their banners all unfurledI started Fool, broke all the rules and ended up the World.
© A Mangan 2010
2 of Cups
intermediate group project
Spirit & Destiny